Montel ist ein wichtiger Informationsanbieter für die europäischen Energiemärkte, der sich auf unabhängige, marktbewegende Nachrichten, Daten und Analysen spezialisiert hat, die genau, ausgewogen und für Fachleute in diesem Sektor unverzichtbar sind. Gestützt auf unser umfangreiches Portfolio an Echtzeitpreisen, Fundamentaldaten, technischen Analysen und Wettervorhersagediensten informiert unser Team erfahrener Reporter die Abonnenten über die neuesten Entwicklungen auf den europäischen und globalen Energiemärkten.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Java Developer. You will problem solve, help with bug-fixing, mentor junior members guiding them to drive change and, we hope, bring with you experience of new tech and languages, working at pace to introduce and integrate them to our team.
This is an important business role, key to the future growth of our business. EnAppSys is part of Montel Group and we aim to continue our year-on-year double-digit growth by expanding further into new territories. We provide services globally from our bases across Europe.
What we need....
A strong OO developer – Java would be preferred but cross training can be provided for someone with 5+ years of commercial development experience of another OO language but for this it is essential to have excellent initiative and leadership qualities. You will need to have a keen eye for detail and be eager to learn, enthusiastic and self-motivated. Ideally you will have a degree (or equivalent) in a subject based around science, engineering, mathematics, or computer science.
Other skills and technologies that would be useful include:
- NoSQL / SQL data stores
- Source code control system
But most importantly you will keep yourself up to date with current skills and technologies.
- Salary: Competitive (negotiable depending on experience)
- Location: Remote and hybrid working offered for the right person but regular on-site visits will be required to work successfully and manage a junior team
- Opportunity for travel (mostly European)
- Start date: ASAP
We’re not only going the extra mile for our clients, but also for you…
- personal performance and profit related bonus paid quarterly.
- Free on-site car parking and bicycle storage. Business Park also has on-site cafe and nearby shops. The building has a staff shower, outdoor seating space, kitchen facilities and refreshments.
- Opportunities for career growth and plenty of training opportunities
- Great working environment
- No strict hierarchies
- Open-door policy