For our Gas Infrastructure Team in Gelsenkirchen we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
The Technical Project Development Manager is responsible for the development of energy infrastructure and specifically assets required in the context of LNG origination and supply as well as LNG to Power. This covers the full range of infrastructure required that will be predominantly developed together with Uniper’s partners. Key is the assessment, development, refinement and delivery of technical concepts and solutions for LNG infrastructure (i.e. marine infrastructure, floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), floating storage units (FSUs), onshore LNG facilities, gas pipelines and metering facilities) together with internal and external engineering support.
- Manage or perform due diligence processes, feasibility studies, basic & detail engineering for LNG projects including development of cost estimates, project schedules and execution plans
- Provide technical support for tender processes for EPC contracts for LNG infrastructure
- Support the development of complex LNG projects (on- and offshore)
- Provide input for commercial and financial evaluation of projects and manage interface to non-technical business unit within Uniper
- Manage technical interface with customers and project partners
- Prepare technical proposals and support/lead sales activities
Who we are seeking
- University degree in appropriate technical discipline
- Very experienced in development of international energy infrastructure projects ideally with focus on the LNG value chain
- Experience in managing interdisciplinary projects and good understanding of project economics and project finance requirements
- Knowledge in the design of marine infrastructure and relevant standards would be a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, prepared to travel globally, also for mid-term periods
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of German and/or additional languages would be a plus
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.