Analyst - Internship & Permanent role
ENGIE Deutschland steht mit 5.000 Experten an 50 Standorten für gebündelte Kompetenz beim Übergang zur Klimaneutralität, mit Energielösungen und Dienstleistungen von A wie Anlagenbau bis Z wie Zero Carbon.
In unserem Geschäftsbereich Energy & Facility Solutions konzentrieren wir sämtliche Kompetenzen rund um Energiewirtschaft und -versorgung, Contracting, Facility Services sowie Service und Wartung von gebäudetechnischen Infrastrukturen. Mit integrierten Energieversorgungs- und Bewirtschaftungslösungen unterstützen wir unsere Kunden auf dem Weg zur Klimaneutralität.
Analyst - Internship & Permanent role (Sustainability Solutions EMEAI)
While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it isn’t happening fast enough.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth.
From strategy to implementation, our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment. ENGIE Impact is unique because we can leverage ENGIE Group’s world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution.
The Sustainability Solutions group within ENGIE Impact is a growing team of deep experts and top-tier consultants who are translating these capabilities into solutions for our clients’ most complex challenges.
With 16 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
ENGIE Impact provides integrated solutions combining management and strategy, technology and engineering, digital, financing, and implementation capabilities to help our clients accelerate their transformation across all decarbonization levers.
Analyst - Internship & permanent role
As an Analyst, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in decarbonization projects across sectors and clients.
You will work on internal and external engagements alongside ENGIE Impact’s Sustainability Solutions team of professionals and across all sectors to help accelerate decarbonization. You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact through your personal involvement in the projects.
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
More particularly, you will:
Learn about advisory services by leveraging ENGIE Impact’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcome on projects
- Develop and provide input for various projects
- Collect and structure data/information from various sources.
- Perform ad-hoc research and data analysis.
- Produce convincing analyses and slide visualization on markets/industries, clients and competitors to gain insights
Contribute to business and organization development
- Support in the realization of proposals
- Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
- Support the development of marketing materials.
Develop consulting competencies:
- Support Consultants and Project managers in various projects to acquire the consulting methodologies.
- Learn in different sectors and expertise domains and develop your capabilities.
- Be exposed to sales topics to develop your commercial skills.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Background and Experience
- You are studying in a high-ranked Business school or Engineering School.
- You have between 0 to 2-year experience in consulting or energy sector (permanent role)
- You are passionate about environmental issues, have a good understanding of the main trends around carbon and climate change and are eager to develop and share your knowledge in low carbon solutions
- You have strong interest to develop Business Strategy skills (Business case modelling, Business model, Financial Analysis)
- Nice to have: knowledge of carbon and energy related topics including carbon accounting, target setting, energy reduction / efficiency, renewable energy
Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- You are a team player and are recognized for your interpersonal skills and your ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural team environment
- You can work autonomously and execute project related tasks effectively
- You demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Nice to have: knowledge in quantitative techno-economic assessments with simulation models, especially within the energy sphere
- You are fully proficient in English and German, both written and spoken.
Duration of the internship: 3 to 6 months
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.