Betriebswirt (w/m/d) Börsenhandel - Environmental Markets
Hallo bei der EEX. Unser Name steht für European Energy Exchange und zeigt, wo unsere Wurzeln liegen. Denn als führende europäische Energiebörse entwickeln, betreiben und vernetzen wir von Leipzig und 16 weiteren weltweiten Standorten aus die Märkte für den globalen Energie- und Commodity-Handel. Warum wir so erfolgreich sind? Weil wir in unseren Expertenteams Projekte mit Energie vorantreiben, unsere Erfahrungen austauschen, gemeinsam Erfolge feiern und Erinnerungen schaffen.
As part of our Environmental & Emerging Power Markets team, you ensure the daily operation of EEX’ Environmental and Power markets. In one of the central functions of the exchange, you are in close contact with members and internal departments. As a Market Operator, you provide support to trading participants about trading relevant questions and develop your area of functionality. You supervise daily operation from a functional perspective, act as a first contact for traders and determine daily settlement prices. You contribute to internal initiatives as well as external projects and participate actively in the development of your own area of responsibility. In doing so, you will become a valued partner for different stakeholders inside EEX Group as well as for external parties.
You bring along:
- Degree in energy or business related studies or a comparable apprenticeship in related topics
- Experience in the finance or trading business
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, flexibility and reliability
- High proficiency in English
- Interest in working in a multi-cultural environment
We can offer you:
- Attractive salary package with many benefits including meal allowance, sports and recreational events
- Personal development, thanks to extensive training and learning opportunities
- A place in a dynamic and international team within EEX Group and Deutsche Börse Group
- A long-term perspective in the constantly growing and evolving energy industry