We are looking for a pro-active, thorough and punctual Jr. Trade Support to join our Mid-Office team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in English but who is also very excited about looking for and analyzing data regarding our international network of clients.
STX Group couldn’t function without the assistance of its IT, HR, Mid-Office, Risk, Finance, Legal and Compliance support teams. Comprising over 20 professionals, all based in Amsterdam, the different teams collectively help to ensure that trades are processed smoothly and the company as a whole runs efficiently and effectively as a business. They’re like the glue that holds the firm together. Our support teams are the fastest growing divisions in the STX Group, in large part thanks to the rapidly expanding front office and professionalization of these parts of the business.
Operating from our Amsterdam office, you will be the key link between our traders, support teams and external parties. As a Jr. Trade Support you facilitate and control the lifecycle of all our transactions. It is “hands on” in this role. You will be in close contact with our front office and various support teams in order to identify and solve issues under time pressure.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing full support for front office trading desks
- Confirming all trades executed and assuring all deals are accurately booked
- Executing and monitoring all contracts and agreements, communicating any issues to the appropriate desks
- Acting as point of contact for internal as well as external inquiries
- Identifying opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures
- Being part of the global Middle-Office team and able to operationally support another team member
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in law
- 0-1 year of working experience in a financial environment
- Basic understanding of securities trading/financial markets
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be creative and open-minded in order to find the best possible solution for issues
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English; German is a big plus
- Living in the Netherlands
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.