The Operations Analyst will work together with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure the delivery of Interconnector´s gas transportation services to it´s clients. The role holder will be expected to work well with multiple teams located across the UK and in Europe
- To ensure the service delivery to IUK´s clients, the Operations Analyst oversees and coordinates across a large number of internal and external counterparts (the Bacton and Zeebrugge terminals, the gas flow management service provider, and the adjacent Transportation System Operators (TSO´s) (Fluxys Belgium and National Grid).
- Develop professional relationships with their counterparts in each of the adjacent TSOs, service providers and clients.
- Alternating with the Service Delivery Manager, the role holder ensures a 24/7 standby role to cover for unplanned events (the 'active' 24/7 operations are ensured by the service provider).
- Informing, training and advising the clients on the operational part of IUK´s service offering
- Respond to queries where applicable or support other team members' responses
- Supports the operational aspects of company´s fuel gas, electricity and CO2 position (sourcing, tendering, day-to-day, invoice review)
- Using a daily and monthly overview, monitors the operational performance of the pipeline, including energy efficiency. Also advises on the operational feasibility and costing of flow related improvement initiatives.
What we´re looking for:
- Graduate. A degree with an analytical focus would be preferable
- Operational experience in the energy industry (gas industry preferred)
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels (internally and externally) of an organisation
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills - able to review, analyse and report on data and information of varying complexity
- Excellent standard of computer literacy (i.e. use of MS Office suite)
The Interconnector pipeline is a strategic is a strategic energy link between the UK and Continental energy markets.
We provide safe, reliable and efficient bi-directional gas transportation between the UK and the North West European Energy Markets. More information is on our website www.interconnector.com
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Company events & social hours
- Life insurance
To apply, please email your cv, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference IUK14.