Product Marketing Manager
About Enmacc GmbH
enmacc ist die am schnellsten wachsende digitale OTC-Energiehandelsplattform in Europa und digitalisiert den professionellen Energiehandel von Anfang bis Ende. Marktteilnehmer gewinnen Geschwindigkeit, Effizienz und Sicherheit. Mehr als 400 Unternehmen und über 1900 aktive Händler nutzen bereits das stetig wachsende enmacc Netzwerk aus Energieversorgern, Industrieunternehmen, Energiehandelshäusern und Stadtwerken für den Handel mit Strom & Gas. Alle Kunden können von mehr Marktchancen, Liquidität und neuen Geschäftspotenzialen profitieren.
enmacc ist die größte unabhängige RFQ-Plattform für den Handel mit Standard- und Nicht-Standard-Energieprodukten in Europa.
Wir setzen alles daran, die tägliche Arbeit von Energiehändlern und Portfoliomanagern zu erleichtern und ihnen dabei zu helfen, sich auf die Dinge zu konzentrieren, die ihnen wirklich wichtig sind.
Join us disrupting the international energy trading market and leave your mark in re-defining how energy traders work!
As a creative, collaborative and analytical product marketeer, your mission will be to successfully execute our Go to Market strategy, design and deliver messaging, positioning, and enablement materials.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES / WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your responsibilities will include, building an in-depth understanding of our customers, our product and our vision.
- Product Launch
- Lead our GTM strategy for new product developments
- Collaborate internally with Product (to fully understand innovations & features), Sales and Customer Success (to bring our product to the energy trading world)
- Develop clear and compelling product narratives and positioning by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Plan and coordinate our cross-functional GTM journey
- Based on real customer examples, empower Sales and Customer Success teams to understand key product features and functionalities and their application to specific use cases
- Create content for events, sales and customer success training and support the development of marketing content
- Product Marketing Strategy
- Gain insight into our target personas and their buying needs and continuously refine our ICP based on market insights and new product developments
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launch) based on data and market insights
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
YOUR PROFILE / WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3-4 years in Marketing and 2+ years as a PMM, favourably in a start-up or similar dynamic environment, in B2B SaaS
- Experienced in crafting educational and engaging content
- Proven track record of presenting at events
- Understanding of account based marketing is a plus
- Fundamental project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Results-driven and strategic thinking mindset
- Autonomous self-starter that can work on own initiative
- Hands-on, “getting things done” attitude
- You are a curious innovator, who likes to test and learn new things
OUR OFFER / WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Being part of our supportive, persistent, curious, and fun culture!
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- A diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- German classes
- Learning & Development: a Personal Development Plan along with an allocated budget and 5 extra days off to further your personal & professional development
- Relocation assistance for international candidates
- Dog-friendly office