Sales Consultant Renewables - Swiss Market
About ACT Commodities B.V.
At ACT Commodities, we deal in environmental products. What does this mean? We help our clients achieve their environmental and sustainability goals by trading products such as CO2 offsets (CERs and VERs), green certificates (electricity/gas) and many others. We help our clients maximize their profits while reducing risks by leveraging our knowledge and network.
What you will do:
As a Sales Consultant you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each
with their own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow your own portfolio
of clients, using your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication skills to gain your
You will find your own leads and through extensive cold calling you will break down barriers
and go the extra mile to ensure you stand out to clients.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of
skills and clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of
working most of our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as
well as our clients will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network.
Who you are:
We are looking for a young professional with (preferably) some experience or at least an affinity
with finance and sales. A cold calling pro and a charming portfolio manager with an
entrepreneurial mindset. It is important that you are self-motivated to keep going even when
things get tough, that you’re eager to learn, can handle constructive criticism, and you’re not
afraid to fail and try again. In a nutshell you are:
- Native Swiss German speaker and fluent in English;
- Preference for people that speak Italian and/ or French as well;
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance or Sustainability;
- 0-2 years’ experience in a Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business development role;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A sales or business development guru;
- Not afraid to cold call and approach people;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and make a difference.
What we offer:
- Fixed and variable remuneration;
- Comprehensive training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement (if applicable);
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.
Pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure.