Strategist - Energy Efficiency Solutions
About ACT Commodities B.V.
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
As the world moves towards a more sustainable future, ACT Commodities caters to this shift. We trade environmental certificates, as well as fuels, biofuels, and feedstocks, and other products on the environmental commodities market. We are looking for entrepreneurial people who want to carve their path and make a difference, but we are also so much more than fast paced and forward-thinking.
We are a family, and we firmly believe that we are better together!
Founded in 2009, ACT is now rapidly expanding, which translates into a dynamic and challenging environment to work in. We are at the forefront of market changes and through our traders' international networks we have access to a world of knowledge, which you will be part of too. Among the Primary Market team, you will have the chance to help shape the industry and -develop new business opportunities for our trading teams worldwide.
What you’ll do:
As a strategist – energy efficiency – you will form and implement ACT’s expansion strategy for the energy efficiency related market. Through extensive market research, stakeholder management, and cold calling you will find opportunities for ACT to offer energy efficiency related solutions, working in close collaboration with ACT’s consultants and management to offer these solutions to ACTs network of partners. You will be involved from opportunity discovery to deal closure.
Who you are:
You are an ambitious and entrepreneurial professional with 5 years of experience and an affinity with energy efficiency related measures. You are self-motivated and keep going even when things get tough, are eager to learn, welcome constructive criticism and are not afraid to fail and try again.
Your profile in a nutshell:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German / Polish with additional languages of Spanish / Italian
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering, or another relevant study with a focus on environmental and sustainability topics
- Knowledge about the implementation of various energy efficiency measures
- Ability to create high quality written project related paperwork
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to cold call and approach people
- Energetic, curious and ambitious
- Rigorous and organized
- Adaptability and flexibility
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and discretionary bonus scheme
- Relocation budget (when applicable)
- NS Business card (when applicable)
- 25 vacation days per calendar year
- Exciting target incentives (company weekend, themed dinners, gifts)
- Collective health insurance discount
- Football, marathon, Friday drinks, and other fun team events
- Company training for communication and personal development
- In-house Life Coach
**A pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure**
Strawinskylaan 3127 | 1077 ZX Amsterdam | Niederlande