You can meet the top decision-makers in the energy industry at the Energy Leadership meeting on 5th February 2018. Discuss new strategies and business areas on an equal footing with managers from the energy sector and industry, and with editorial staff from the Süddeutsche Zeitung.
The Energy Industry Leadership meeting run for the seventh time by Süddeutscher Verlag Veranstaltungen GmbH in conjunction with E-world energy & water, is again the first congress event on the day before the E-world energy trade fair. It’s slogan this year is “Perspectives for the energy world of tomorrow”.
The Süddeutsche Zeitung is supporting the event as its media partner, and will again provide the presenter of the congress: Alexander Hagelüken from the business editorial staff will critically question our prominent speakers on hotly debated issues in the sector:
- interim conclusions on the energy transition and the agenda set by the new Coalition
- How do you make your company fit for the future?
- Fossil fuel phase-out - how, when, where?
- Developing new business areas: Smart City and E-transport
- Digitisation, Internet of Things and Cybersecurity – how to implement these? And much more
Prominent experts from the energy industry, other industry and politics have confirmed that they will speak at the event. Packed into one afternoon, a critical assessment will be made of the energy transition to date, as well as future prospects. To conclude the event, there will be ample opportunity for technical discussion. A ticket for the three-day E-world trade fair will also be included in your registration.