At Secure Meters, we are a manufacturer of a variety of different grid meter monitoring devices, such as our ProQ and Prometer meters. These are used for several different applications, such as energy transfer measurement, and electricity grid and energy contract monitoring and management.
The ProQ 100 is used for monitoring electricity grids and energy contracts for both revenue and power quality simultaneously. It is also used to analyse the industrial plant supply networks for disturbances and impact on sensitive loads.
- Features all in one PQ and revenue
- IEC 61000-4-30 class A
- Has power quality events logging for sag, swell, interruption, and rapid voltage change.
- Harmonics and inter-harmonics up to 50th order
The Prometer 100 is used for power transfer points requiring precise measurements and revenue transactions.
- Available in both rack and wall formats
- Available in 0,2s and 0,5s accuracy
- Has multiple communication options, DLMS/Modbus/IEC61850
- Comes with two loggers, one for energy and one for instantaneous values
- Multilingual support on display
- Ethernet supports both Modbus and DLMS communications simultaneously
We also offer 2 years no quibbles warranty for each product.
Visit us in hall 5, stand 322 for exciting discussions concerning smart grids, smart metering and how we can support you on your way to achieving your goals.
About the company
Secure is a multi-national solutions provider for revenue management, power quality and energy efficiency that enable users to save money, reduce energy consumption and facilitate comfortable living. For three decades, we have provided convenient and cost-effective solutions for our customers to measure and better manage their use of energy.
Design & Communications Manager – Europe
P: +41 79 500 11 31
Secure Switzerland AG