Energy and utility companies need to efficiently and smoothly integrate flexible energy deliveries into the grid. This increases the pressure on OT/IT infrastructure management and raises the question of how to manage this complexity efficiently. The centralized operational data backbone is becoming a critical success factor for energy and utility companies to understand and operate assets effectively.
Connectpoint's Smart-RDM application helps energy and utility companies efficiently combine information from different areas of their business. In doing so, it reduces complexity and increases efficiency.
Smart RDM provides:
- management of asset KPI data,
- control of access and subscription to relevant data,
- the generation and automatic on-time distribution of reports & data of other legacy systems, and
- Controlling the flow of data and information.
ConnectPoint supports energy and utility companies in the digital journey of designing and building operations reporting solutions for many years. They are a systems integration partner, software house, and consultant for complex projects involving OT/ SCADA integration for reporting, redispatch 2.0, asset management, and optimization. Their expertise includes:
● IT/OT and IoT projects, using custom solutions or AVEVA products,
● IoT software and hardware (submetering, building automation, LoraWAN),
● Big Data and reporting in the Azure cloud.
● as a software house: Redispatch 2.0, customer portals, control rooms, IoT projects.
Connectpoint's customers include large multinational corporations as well as local energy, water, and heat suppliers. RWE Renewables chose Connectpoint as a strategic partner for its operational data platform for wind farms and various data-driven customer-specific solutions for plant management and optimization. Leipziger Stadtwerke is working with Connectpoint to build a flexible digital platform and develop custom software solutions.
For more information about Smart RDM and an appointment click here.
Meet us at E-World 2023:
Booth 5-408, Hall 5