Senior Business Developer (f/m/d) - Market Data
Hallo bei der EEX. Unser Name steht für European Energy Exchange und zeigt, wo unsere Wurzeln liegen. Denn als führende europäische Energiebörse entwickeln, betreiben und vernetzen wir von Leipzig und 16 weiteren weltweiten Standorten aus die Märkte für den globalen Energie- und Commodity-Handel. Warum wir so erfolgreich sind? Weil wir in unseren Expertenteams Projekte mit Energie vorantreiben, unsere Erfahrungen austauschen, gemeinsam Erfolge feiern und Erinnerungen schaffen.
You are interested in the energy market, data and you are a fan of digital products? You are also familiar with the accompanying topics such as product development, processes, and documentation? You are structured, you can prioritize tasks independently and you are willing to go the extra mile and be a role model? Then you should read on.
In your role as Senior Business Developer in our “Business Development Information Services” division, your focus will be on managing our projecttopics as part of our market data business. You will take on topics independently and keep track of our diverse departmental and EEX-wide projects, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, support the maintenance of our roadmap and proactively derive tasks for you. Agile working methods such as Kanban and Scrum are standard for you. You are regularly challenged to finish what you have started by looking at the last detail, but you do not lose sight of new priorities. .
In addition, you will support the business development of the department with a focus on the further development of our EEX market data business. You have already gained initial experience with cloud computing and are familiar with current industry trends.For these tasks, you communicate in German and English with external and internal customers bilaterally or in forums, organize workshops and know how to translate generally expressed wishes into complete and consistent business requirements.
In doing so, you receive a great deal in return for your outstanding performance from your team. After all, we value the exchange of ideas, being there for each other and encouraging each other to become better. We call it: the exchange mindset.
- Degree in business informatics, industrial engineering or computer science.
- Several years of experience in project management and requirements management
- Experience with the methods of Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with Python, PowerBI or other business analytics platforms is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of energy trading, data products or the digitization of processes is an advantage
- Independent, structured and careful way of working with an understanding of the big picture as well as an eye on the concrete detail
- Strong communication and presentation-confident appearance.
- Even with increased workload and ad hoc requests, you always have an overview
- Very good command of written and spoken English
Why join us?
- Attractive salary package with many advantages such as childcare, meal allowance, job ticket, sports and leisure events
- Flexible hybrid work concept and flexible working hours
- Personal development through extensive training opportunities
- A place in a dynamic and international team within EEX Group and Deutsche Börse Group
- A long-term perspective in the constantly growing and evolving energy industry
- Bespoke onboarding plan
Augustusplatz 9 | 04109 Leipzig | Deutschland