JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING FINANCIAL MARKET
AND HELP CORPORATIONS TRANSITION TO A LOW CARBON ECONOMY!
Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future.
The Climate Action unit is at the forefront of Vertis’ wide range of sustainability services.
We are looking for a passionate individual with more than 3 years of quality experience in carbon markets, particularly as a customer facing role in the technical delivery of complex sustainability products & services (Business to Business B2B or Business to Consumer B2C experience) such as voluntary and compliance carbon offsets, in-setting, carbon footprinting, product lifecycle assessments, sustainability reporting, RECs, UN Global Compact requirements or sustainability regulations. We offer an opportunity to become a key member of a team of specialists and professionals in one of the fastest growing companies in the emerging markets focused on climate action. We are ideally looking for a mid-level specialist with the potential to becoming a unit director.
Please apply ONLY if you satisfy the below requirements and with an ENGLISH language CV.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in renewable energy, climate change and/or sustainability services
- Demonstrated experience in the technical deliverance one or more of the following: carbon footprint calculations, product lifecycle assessments, GAP analysis, mitigation strategies, insetting, CDP, SBTi, ESG,or other offsetting/sustainability services
- Demonstrated results in customer facing, sales or procurement oriented roles related to carbon markets (compliance or voluntary)
- Good sales and presentation skills to create actionable proposals for our clients
- Good with people, ability to make easy conversations and build strong relationships
- Prior entrepreneurial experience is a big plus
- University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Environmental Sciences or related degrees
- Excellent English, another European language is a plus
- You are responsible for technical deliverance of services to our corporate clients to help transform their business to carbon free operations via carbon footprinting, mitigation and offsetting initiatives
- Take the lead on your market - analyse your market, prioritise your leads, proactively contact your clients, build the relationships and turn them into partners and transactions
- Streamline the sales process for your product and drive it's technical deliverance
- Build Vertis' technical and market expertise on your product line
- Build our brand in your market through conferences and PR, act as the face of Vertis for your market
- Report to the Head of Corporate Climate Action
What we offer
- A position with autonomy and flexibility involved in all areas of voluntary climate action
- An opportune experience for a long-term career prospect in a high growth company and market
- Attractive compensation package
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team of specialists
- Stimulating, high-calibre, and international work environment with travel opportunities
- You can sleep well at night knowing you are helping the world towards a greener future